Last Updated: March 30, 2020
How We Protect You
Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you if you use our website, fill out forms on our website or on paper at events or showings, or use any of our web-based products or services. The types of personal information we collect include,
- Payment information processed by our payment processor (Pineapple Property Management does not retain your full credit card information).
- Personalization information including, but not limited to, an uploaded profile photo.
- Identifiers: A real name, alias, postal address, email address, unique personal identifier, online identification, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, current or past job history, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial Information: Records of personal property, products or services purchases, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Usage: Information on the users interaction the solution.
- Geolocation data: Physical location.
- Photos: We store photos in connection with property inspections or other reporting. These photos may include external or internal photos of property, common areas, homes, units, or apartments.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- To deliver services, products, or transactions that you have requested.
- To improve our website, including upgrading security measures.
- To send you promotional materials or communications regarding our content and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To evaluate the products and services that we offer and develop new or improved products or services and to better understand the business environment.
- For educational purposes, such as polls conducted in webinars.
- To conduct general research on topics of interests to our customers, internal and external.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your information for any of these purposes with the following individuals and entities:
- Services used by Pineapple Property Management to aid our ability to provide the best possible experience to you.
- Pineapple Property Management may need to share your information for law enforcement or other legal purposes. This type of sharing may be necessary in connection with a lawsuit, claim or investigation, governmental inquiry, court order, enforcement of legal rights (e.g., contract terms, intellectual property rights, etc.), safety issue, or other similar legal or security matter. Sharing your information for these reasons is not a regular event, but could arise from time to time. We will strive to limit the types and amount of information we may need to share for legal purposes to that which is reasonably necessary.
Transfer of Information to the United States
Pineapple Property Management retains personal information for as long as we have a legitimate business relationship with you or with an organization with which you are affiliated (such as a property owner). We may also retain personal information about tenants, prospective tenants or prospective employees until we determine that it is unlikely that we will provide you with services and/or employ you. We also may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations.
If you do not want to receive promotional or marketing communications from Pineapple Property Management, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the end of our emails. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will retain your contact information to ensure that we do not contact you again.
Pineapple Property Management uses a number of security technologies and procedures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome these measures and gain access to your information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Pineapple Property Management disclaims any warranty or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.
Links to External Websites
Cookies We Use
For California Residents
California “Do Not Track” Notice. Pineapple Property Management does not currently recognize and process “do not track” signals from different web browsers. For more information on “do not track” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org.
California Privacy Rights. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such a third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and want a copy of this notice, please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please specify that you want a “Your California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act Rights. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) California residents have certain rights regarding their personally identifiable information. If you would like to exercise these rights on or after January 1, 2020, please contact us using the linked forms, phone number, or physical mailing address listed within the “Contact Information” section below. As provided by CCPA, we may require you to provide information to allow us to verify your identity before providing the requested information. It may take us some time to respond to your request, but we will do so within the requirements of the CCPA.
This Policy provides you disclosure regarding the personal information we collect from you and the purposes for doing so. Please see “How We Use Your Personal Information” for information regarding how collected information will be used. Please see “Information We Collect” for the categories of data we have collected over the last 12 months. Should you wish to opt out of the sale of your information, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Right to request disclosure as to personal information Pineapple Property Management has collected about you:
- Upon a verifiable request, made through email, we will disclose to you the items listed below, one or more of which may be provided by reference to this Policy:
- The categories of personal information collected about you
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected
- The business purpose behind collecting the personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom Pineapple Property Management has shared the information
- The specific pieces of personal information Pineapple Property Management has collected about you
Right to request deletion: upon a verifiable request, made through one of the methods provided within the Deletion Request Form, we will delete personal information we have regarding you and direct our service providers to delete your personal information from their records, to the extent provided by the CCPA.
Right to be free from discrimination: Pineapple Property Management will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Please keep in mind that under certain circumstances, we may charge you a different price or rate, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your personal information.
If you have questions about how we handle your personal data, please contact us by phone or email.
Phone number: ___ ___ ____
Email: hello (at) pineapplebrand.com
Get in Touch!
Click the button Say hello. Let’s get started.
Let’s Build Your Investment Together!
We aim to partner with our Property Owners and Tenants to create a win-win-win for everyone. We welcome the opportunity to partner with you and your tenants. Click the button Say hello. Let’s get started.