Property Management Services
Hospitable Property Management
Pineapple Property Management, powered by Space Finder, Inc., is a boutique full service property management service creating a win-win for our Property Owners and Tenants. We work with high-quality property owners who value thier investments, and strive for open communication and financial transparency to build an honest business relationship.
Reach out and say hello.
Services We Provide
Rental Rate Setting
Longterm Maintenance Planning
Preventative Maintenance Planning
24-Hour Emergency Hotline
Vendor Invoicing & Payment
Pre-Rental Unit Prep & Cleaning
Ensure Fair Housing Compliance
Leasing Ad Creation & Mangement
Tenant Lead Generation
Collect Applications & Application Fees
Tenant Screening and Vetting
Review Lease and Addenda with Tenants
Enforceable E-Leasing and Addenda
Perform Move-in Inspection
Collection of Rent and Security Deposit
Enforcement of Late Penalties
Providing of Pay or Quit Notices
Filing of Evictions
Representation of Owner in Court
Lawful Tenant Removal
Attorney Referral as Necessary
Property Inspections & Reporting
Transparent Financial Accounting
Make Payments on Behalf of Owner
Monthly Cash Flow Stations
Annual Reporting & Tax Documents
Provide Tenant W/ Estimated Damage Report
Return Appropriate Security Deposit
Who should use our services
- Property Owners looking to work with a small company with personal service
- Property Owners who want prompt attention a large scale management company just can’t provide
- Investors looking for transparent monthly financial reporting
- Investors who care about their tenants
- Investors who, with an eye on finances, value quality workmanship and repairs to create a positive living space for tenants and higher property value for the owner.
- Single Family Home Investors
- Small Multi-Unit Investors (2-4 Unit Properties)
- Medium Multi-Unit Investors (5-25 Unit Properties)
Who should NOT use our services:
- Property Owners who do not need personalized services
- Property Owners who do not require prompt attention
- Investors who do not value tenants and/or the quality of tenants
- Investors who would prefer to cut corners and delay maintenance
- Property Owners who do not abide by Fair Housing Laws and Guidelines
- Investors who do not need full financial reporting
- Large Multi-Unit Investors (26+ Unit properties)
Property overview from the comfort of home!
Property and Tenant portals
Tenants: Your login provides access to everything for your unit. Review a copy of your lease and addendum, pay rent and fees, and submit maintenance requests at any time!
Let’s Build Your Investment Together!
We aim to partner with our Property Owners and Tenants to create a win-win-win for everyone. We welcome the opportunity to partner with you and your tenants. Click the button Say hello. Let’s get started.