Tucked into a quiet neighborhood on the southern edge of Arlington Heights, this home is just three blocks from Heritage Park, a short distance to many shops and restaurants, and the Busse Woods Forest Preserve. A superb location coupled with easy access to 90, 290, & 53. The home has many recent upgrades and was recently painted. The main level has a living room, dining room, magnificent kitchen with dining area, and family room with exposed wood beams. The kitchen and dining area have expansive windows for natural light and views of the landscaped backyard. The recently finished basement level hosts a bedroom, full bathroom, large laundry room, mechanicals, and open area that can be used for an office. The basement also has under stairs storage and extra closets. The upper level has three bedrooms, a stunning refinished full bathroom, and a master suite with built-in closet organization. Many windows throughout the home have been replaced, making for lower energy bills. Nest thermostat installed. Newer roof, mechanicals, cook-top/hood, and below-grade plumbing – this home is well cared for and well maintained. The backyard has a brick patio, lots of open space, and is fenced all around. Doors to the basement and laundry room have cat-cutouts. Small cats and dogs are welcome, up-to 30 pounds.
The following are the minimum standards for property rental:
- Applicant(s)’ combined monthly income from verifiable sources must equal at least three times the monthly rent.
- Applicants must exhibit a pattern of financial responsibility. Minimum credit score: 650+
- Applicants must have a valid photo identification and social security number.
- Applicants must receive positive references from prior landlords from the previous five years.
- Applicants must exhibit a pattern of responsibility. A background check will be conducted.
- Applicants must not have any prior evictions or judgements from previous landlords.
- Applicants must be non-smokers and agree to maintain a smoke-free residence during their tenancy.
- Occupancy is limited to the number of persons per bedroom as outlined in local zoning or municipal codes.
A $25 fee per applicant (anyone over 18 whose income is being included towards qualification) is required for background and credit report processing. Each applicant must submit their own application.
|Address:||911 W Noyes|
|Garage:||2 Car Garage|
|Property Type:||Single Family Home|